Monday, August 23, 2010

Preface

So, I'm starting a blog.  Why?
As of late, my hobby of writing has fallen by the wayside, and I fear that my skills will begin to atrophy if I don't start again soon.  I figure that if I'm writing daily (or at least weekly) I won't get rusty.  Couldn't I just keep a journal?  Probably, but where's the fun in that?  Besides, if my stuff is on the web, I'm held at least marginally accountable.

I'm hoping that this blog becomes, for me, a means of expression, reflection, and discovery of myself and of my writing.

Who am I?
Until May I can still call myself a college student studying the arts of Theater and English.

I'm a stage manger, a technician, a writer, a reader, a talker, and a listener.




Disclaimer: Take it easy on me if I let a few typos and grammatical errors slip through.  This is the internet in the year 2010.  Sometimes technology, fatigue, and lack of adequate proofreading time let us all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment